Some car hire websites almost seem to go out of their way to complicate renting a car. When you are booking a car for the first time there are lots of terms and conditions to look through. It can be quite confusing in comparison to booking other travel services such as flights and accommodation.
Damage Excess Waivers are well worth investing in when hiring a car in Athens. If you have an accident while driving your hire car then you are responsible for the full damage amount. Damage Excess Waivers are normally very cheap at about 2.50 (pounds) per day and offer great piece of mind. This way you will be covered. An accident report is required from the police.
When trying to pick the perfect Athens car hire, here are some things to consider
• The opening hours of the local car hire office
• Is your driving license in date?
• Do you need a car with a roof rack for luggage?
• Do you need to name an additional driver?
• Are you covered for breakdown assistance?
• Do you need a child seat?